Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Here are fifty ways you can become a top earner in network marketing. Go over this list carefully and be honest with yourself. You will notice it comes down to attitude. How can you benefit from this list? If you catch yourself not doing any of these 50 things, adopt them, use them the next time around. There are no shortcuts to success in our business. These are proven principles and are available for anyone that wants to succeed in network marketing. Do not short-circuit these principles, rather integrate them into your daily routine and use them over and over again. Your success will then be automatic.
1. Use the products regularly.
2. Make a total commitment to your business for at least two years.
3. Sell yourself first on the company, the products and the marketing plan.
4. Spend 90% of your business time with prospects, distributors and customers.
5. Present your products and marketing plan personally to at least one person daily.
6. Let everyone know what business you are in. Advertise.
7. Make understanding people more important than product knowledge.
8. Duplicate yourself by making Associates independent of you.
9. Motivate your group monthly by offering recognition and other rewards for specific achievements.
10. Praise your team members’ accomplishments.
11. Mingle with top Associates and ask how they made it.
12. Be persistent. Only one out of twenty people you approach may get serious about the business.
13. Lead by example. Never stop recruiting, training or retailing.
14. Keep it simple. Do things others can easily duplicate and copy.
15. Keep in touch. Communicate by newsletter, meetings, weekly calls, post cards, voicemail, whatever you find is best for you. Pass on pertinent information immediately.
16. Conduct simple, brief and dramatic presentations. Facts tell, stories sell. It's better to show people how to succeed by example.
17. Listen 80% of the time, talk 20%. Say less to more people.
18. Satisfy all complaints immediately.
19. Concentrate on what you can do for your Associates, Preferred Customers and Retail Customers, not on your own profit.
20. Ask for referrals from your best customers.
21. Give customers more than they expect, everyone loves a free gift.
22. Develop at least 100 retail and/or wholesale preferred customers.
23. Provide one-day service.
24. Believe in your product so much that you know every person you talk to is going to buy from you.
25. Tell your customers how much you appreciate their business.
26. Don't accept 'no' as a final answer. Approach each prospect at least 12 times a year with new information.
27. Send customers and preferred clients monthly promotional information. Don't forget your customers and don't let your customers forget you. Personal contact makes the difference.
28. Speak enthusiastically about your business and products.
29. Work on top priority projects that produce the highest returns.
30. Build your list of contacts daily while building your reputation.
31. Approach former top producers of no longer existing network marketing companies. They are always open.
32. Fit the needs of your prospects with the benefits of your product and your business opportunity.
33. Organize your files so you can locate any piece of information with in 30 seconds. Time is really money.
34. Use an answering service and return all calls within 24 hours. Get a dedicated business cell phone for best service.
35. Set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals and do what ever is necessary to achieve them.
36. Subscribe to Network Marketing Magazines, and read personal development books.
37. Listen to CDs and DVDs on network marketing tips from top producers.
38. Do not pass negative rumors downline. Check the facts yourself.
39. Expand your business worldwide. Think big!
40. Tell your prospects what they are interested in knowing, not what you think they should know.
41. Spend money on things that will make you more money.
42. Schedule important tasks at the time of day when you are at your best.
43. Delegate. Do those things only that you can do.
44. Read biographies of successful people to be inspired by their lives.
45. Present business opportunity meetings and trainings regularly.
46. Plow your profits back into building your business. You are responsible for the success of your business.
47. Know that if others can do it so can you! Challenge yourself.
48. Set up a reward for reaching your goal and a penalty for falling short – (Risk & Reward).
49. Have so much fun in your business that others want to join you.
50. Be always driven to 'Do It Now!'
© 2010 - Zdanis USANA Power Team ® - All Rights Reserved
This article may only be copied, shared, distributed or otherwise reproduced in its entirety, including this disclaimer and copyright authorization.
Saturday, September 5, 2015
· New Distributor Associate Team Members
· Ari Bernstein, Hicksville, NY, US
· Juan Hernandez, El Paso, TX, US
· Connie Mitchell, Las Cruces, NM, US
· Karla and Fil Rodriguez, Calgary, Alberta, CA - BELIEVERS
· Steven Riddle, Las Cruces, NM - SHARER
Distributor Associate Sponsors
1, Irma Aragon, El Paso, TX, US
1, Carol Sullivan, Las Cruces, NM, US
1, Pete and Dora Zdanis, Philadelphia, PA, US
Preferred Customer Enrollers
1, Yvonne Acosta, El Paso, TX, US
1, Terry Foster, Lynnwood, WA, US
1, Adyan Graziani, El Paso, TX, US
1, Peter Harwell, El Paso, TX, US
1, Breanne Mifflin, Grimsby, ON, CA
1, Elizabeth Pasquale, Ossining, NY, US
1, Cristal RayosReyes, Corpus Christi, TX, US
1, Margo Scott, Clayton, NC, US
1, Mark Sorensen, Murrieta, CA, US
1, Yvette Stanford, El Paso, TX, US
1, Sandy Holcomb, Durham, NC, US
1, Pete and Dora Zdanis, Philadelphia, PA, US
Top 20 Income Earners
1, Pete and Dora Zdanis, Philadelphia, PA, US
2, Bruce Pierce, Tempe, AZ, US
3, Bob Shehan, El Paso, TX, US
4, Norm Bryant, Albuquerque, NM, US
5, Richard Cameron, Langton, ON, CA
6, Yvonne Acosta, El Paso, TX, US
7, Carlos Landin Jr., El Paso, TX, US
8, Kristina Thorpe, Dunn Loring, VA, US
9, Carolyn Bush, Mountain View, CA, US
10, Sandy Holcomb, Durham, NC, US
11, Ruth Kohake, Cincinnati, OH, US
12, Dr. Chuck Misja, Hudson, OH, US
13, Pauline Puzynska, Langton, ON, CA
14, Dr. Gary Young, Hartsdale, NY, US
15, Robin Thomas, Chapel Hill, NC, US
16, Bradley Guile, El Paso, TX, US
17, Cody Blair, Las Cruces, NM, US
17, Dr. Phillip Madison, Cocoa Beach, FL, US
18, Kingsley Hallerdin, Sarasota, FL, US
19, Elizabeth Pasquale, Ossining, NY, US
20, Jim & Robin Molleur, Rio Rancho, NM, US
Pete & Dora Zdanis
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Food keeps you alive. The right food helps you thrive.
But with so many options, choosing the right foods can be difficult. What if the smartest choice was the easiest one to make?
Now it is.
—available late 2015 or early 2016, depending on your market—are the delicious, healthy choices that fit perfectly into your life.
We came up with an easy way to remember what makes MySmartShakes and MySmartBars the SMART choice for your health.
imple and pure
It starts with a foundation of solid science. That’s just who we are.
Then we construct it using simple, naturally derived ingredients—the kind you can actually pronounce and understand. So it won’t take you a half hour to read through the back of the package.
Finally, these clean, pure ingredients create a beneficial balance of macronutrients—carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. And there’s no added sugar, which supports a low-glycemic impact on your body.
MySmartFoods was formulated with essential macronutrients and fewer carbs to bring balance to the modern carbohydrate-heavy diet. So one shake a day—taken with the USANA Essentials™—provides the essential macro- and micro-nutrition to support your health goals.
“Healthy fat” isn’t an oxymoron. It’s one of the reasons our new products are the smartest choice for your health.
Fats, including saturated fats, are vital nutrients for our cells. And one good source of saturated fat—coconut oil—has a groundswell of scientific support and some big-name fans, including Dr. Myron Wentz and Dr. Mehmet Oz. It makes sense, because recent studies have shown the oil can help support your heart, brain, and metabolism.
So you can see why we’ve added coconut oil to MySmartShakes and MySmartBars.
Your health is our central concern. That’s why MySmartShakes provide options that make personalization easy.
You’ll be able to get a shake that perfectly fits your body’s needs and your personal tastes. Choose from:
• Three protein bases with a mild vanilla flavor—plant, soy, and whey
• Five USANA MySmart™ Flavor Optimizers—dark chocolate, cappuccino, peach mango, banana, and orange cream
• Add a performance booster, like USANA MySmart™Shake Protein Plus—our new 100-percent whey protein optimizer
• Mix in fruit, greens, your favorite healthy ingredients, or other USANA products—like Fibergy Plus, or USANA Probiotic
And MySmartFoods weren’t designed with a specific type of customer in mind. They’re customizable enough to work with your dietary needs and support your goals—wherever you are on your journey to optimal health.
Learn more about MySmartFoods with a story about the shakes, one that focuses on the bars, and a Q&A with one of our scientists.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
U.S. product shown. Not all products available in all markets.
SOURCE: USANA Health Sciences