Do you dream of owning your own business? Working for yourself…working from home…being your own boss…determining your own hours… It sounds great. But the costs and work required to start up a new business can be staggering. Even established business owners find themselves chained to high overhead costs while waiting for clients to come to them.
Fortunately, there is a better option. Many have turned to direct selling to make their business dreams come true. Direct selling is the distribution method employed by USANA Health Sciences, and other network marketing companies, where products are sold person-to-person, away from a fixed retail location.
Direct Selling with USANA
- Make a difference—Like working with people? Help improve the quality of people’s lives.
- Be part of a team—Work together toward a common vision and a common goal. Meet new, lifelong friends.
- Be your own boss—Flexible and self-directed workweek. You set your hours. You control your success.
- Work at home—No commute or rush hour traffic. Live and work wherever you want; your business moves with you. Spend more time with your family.
- Great income potential—You are paid what you're worth. You decide how much you earn.
- Immediate income—Earnings can come your first week with a realistic opportunity to earn an above-average income every week.
- Lasting income—You can build a successful income-generating business that can last a lifetime.
- Available for everyone—No previous experience necessary. Training is provided, allowing you to earn as you learn, regardless of age, sex, background, or education.
- Low start-up costs—No franchise fees or royalties. Minimal overhead. No need to rent an office or buy expensive equipment.
- No employees—No employee-related hassles or paperwork. You choose who you want to work with.
- Significant potential tax benefits—Legally save thousands of dollars with home-based business deductions*.
- Freedom—Your life is on your schedule and based on your priorities. Work when and how much you want, part time or full time.
USANA and the Direct Selling Association
To help ensure the highest standard of quality and ethical distribution, USANA is a proud member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA), and USANA CEO Dave Wentz has a long history of involvement with the association, including his election as chairman of the DSA in 2008. The DSA is the national trade association of leading companies that manufacture and distribute goods through the direct selling or network marketing medium. As a member, USANA is dedicated to upholding the DSA’s cornerstone of commitment to ethical business practices: The DSA Code of Ethics US English, the DSA Code of Ethics CA English
You can also view the DSA’s consumer site at www.directselling411.com
*USANA is not engaged in rendering tax, legal, accounting, or professional services. If tax or legal advice is required, please seek the services of a tax or legal advisor.