Register your book codes
What are Book Codes?
Each copy of The Healthy Home contains a unique book code, located in the back of the book. People who read the book can register their book codes on myhealthyhome.com to access additional content. MyHealthyHome.com includes interactive quizzes, ways to score and track your progress as you make positive changes in your own home, and much more. It’s the perfect complement to what is already a powerful educational tool.
These book codes are of even greater value to Associates like you. Your personal book code is your access code to participate in upcoming contests and promotions. More importantly, the codes in additional books you give to prospects serve as a way to track your contacts back to you. If you give a copy of The Healthy Home to a prospect, that lead will not be given to another Associate, even when that prospect registers on MyHealthyHome.com.
There are two places where each book code can be registered:
- MyHealthyHome.com—Anyone with a book can register their book code here to unlock content and special features.
- Book Code Registration page on USANAtoday—Associates can register their book codes to participate in contests and promotions, and to track books given to prospects.
Purchase a copy of The Healthy Home to keep for yourself. Don’t give it away. The book code located inside the back cover is your primary book code. This is the code you will use to log on to MyHealthyHome.com, and is also the code that will allow you to participate in USANA’s upcoming contests and promotions. Go to the Book Code Registration page on USANAtoday and enter this code under “Primary Book Code.”
*Each book code may only be used as a primary book code once.
Secondary Book Codes
When you purchase additional copies of The Healthy Home to give to friends and prospects, the first thing you should do is register the code from each book as a secondary book code. This ensures that the contacts generated from each book you distribute will be tracked back to you.
If you purchase 10 extra copies of The Healthy Home (in addition to your own personal copy of the book), then you must register 10 different secondary book codes—one code for each book. If you fail to register a secondary book code, and then give that book to a prospect who registers their personal information on MyHealthyHome.com, that contact could be given to another Associate.
To register secondary book codes, go to the Book Code Registration page on USANAtoday and enter the code for each book under “Secondary Book Code.”
Several of her friends visit MyHealthyHome.com and request more information about USANA. The leads generated are then sent to Jane, since the book codes belonging to those contacts are linked back to her.
*Each book code may only be used as a secondary book code once.
You’ve bought copies of The Healthy Home —now what do you do?
- Keep one copy of the book for yourself. Register the book code as your “primary book code” to participate in USANA’s upcoming contests and promotions.
- Register the book codes of all the other books as “secondary book codes” to protect your leads.
- Keep your receipts. There will be random audits. Be sure to write down the codes for books you’ve purchased on your receipts.
- Read The Healthy Home . Visit MyHealthyHome.com. Distribute extra copies of the book to your friends and prospects. For information on using The Healthy Home to prospect, visit the Prospecting page.
- Be sure to sign up for The Income Maximizer™. You will be notified of generated leads via eCard, which can then be tracked using USANA’s Follow-Up Assistant. Follow-Up Assistant and eCards are only available through a subscription to The Income Maximizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What happens when a prospect who is given a copy of The Healthy Home enrolls as a new Associate? How can they get a primary book code to participate in contests and promotions?
A. The Associate who originally gave that prospect a copy of The Healthy Home should have registered that book’s code as their secondary book code. When the prospect enrolls as a new Associate, they can then use that same book code as their own primary book code.
Remember, one person’s secondary code can become someone else’s primary code, but one person’s secondary code cannot be another person’s secondary code.
Q. Who gets the leads from unregistered book codes?
A. Leads generated from books that are not registered as another Associate’s secondary book codes are considered “unregistered” and will be assigned to members of the Founder’s Club.
*The full version of MyHealthyHome.com will go live on March 19.