You build your business for a lot of reasons. Pulling down bigger checks. Making a bigger impact. Realizing bigger dreams. How about riding around the Western Caribbean on a really big boat?
With Success on the High Seas, you’ll be rewarded with a seven-day luxury cruise on the new Allure of the Seas —November 3–10, 2013—just for growing your business. Think about floating the turquoise waters aboard the newest, biggest ship in the Royal Caribbean fleet. Think about slipping off the boat at amazing places like: Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; and Cozumel, Mexico. Or think about staying on-board and enjoying the zip line, ice skating rink, or aqua theater. Think about sharing this amazing experience with family and friends, as well as members of your team and other USANA movers and shakers.
Want to know the best part? Success on the High Seas is for everyone—regardless of level. All you have to do is focus on growing your business. And the more you grow, the more impressive your reward ends up being.
Say you’ve had a banner year. We’re talking Growth-25 good. You’ll find yourself in one of the most luxurious cabins available—depending on your rank, either a Crown Loft or Owners Suite. Members of the Growth 25 will also win hotel and airfare for two—on us—as well as other onboard perks.
Maybe you’re an existing Director or above, and you’ve had a pretty good year. Jumped a few levels. Touched a lot of lives. You’ll be properly rewarded. Based on your growth in Commission Volume Points (CVP) over last year, you’ll earn travel points. Every increase of 800 CVP (over what you generated last year) earns you 100 travel points you can put toward your cruise. Also, if you reach certain point levels, you’ll not only be on the boat, but you’ll earn things like hotel, airfare, or an upgraded cabin.
Achievers and below aren’t left out. You can win big with Success on the High Seas, too. For you, it’s all about rank advancement. Reach the Director level* and maintain at that level for six of the next eight weeks, and we’ll have an awesome inside cabin for two with your name on it. Once you’ve secured your cabin, you can earn upgrades by building up travel points you can cash in for things like hotel, airfare, or an Ocean View cabin.
If you are an Achiever or below who wasn’t able to earn a cabin, don’t worry. You’ll still be able to earn travel points—by increasing your CVP over last year. You can then start cashing in toward the cruise when you reach 500 points.
When cruising the Caribbean, the “more the merrier” philosophy definitely applies. So if you miss out on participating or winning with Success on the High Seas, you can pay your own way and celebrate with us anyway. And if you know you want a specific cabin on the boat, go ahead and book it. We’ll reimburse you for the travel points you accumulate over 500 points.
Make sure you’re on the boat November 3, 2013 when we embark on an epic adventure around the Caribbean, surrounded by friends, family, and fun.
How to Play
- Opt-in at USANAToday to participate.
- Grow your business to earn travel points—100 points for every 800 CVP increase over the previous year.
- You must reach 500 travel points before you can start cashing in your points toward the cruise. You must use your travel points toward the cruise only. (Travel points can’t be applied toward air travel, hotel, etc.)
- For Achievers and Below
- Rank advance to Director
- Maintain at that level for six out of the next eight weeks
- Continue to build your business and earn travel points—100 points for every 800 CVP increase over the previous year—to upgrade your trip with hotel, airfare, or an Ocean View cabin
- For Existing Directors and Above
- Build your business and earn travel points—100 points for every 800 CVP increase over the previous year
- You must reach 500 travel points before cashing them in toward the cruise
- Earn enough points to hit the prize level of your choice
* If you reached Director between July 7, 2012 and August 18, 2012, you will have the opportunity to maintain at the Director level for six out of the next eight weeks starting August 18.