- Find your why—A new year provides a perfect opportunity to reflect. Take some time to rediscover your why. Find out what drives you and fuels your motivation, then get back to work with a fresh perspective.
- Set goals—Of course you have good intentions, but you need to write them down to attain them. Pull out your calendar and jot down dates by which you plan to reach certain goals. For example, pencil in the next Leadership Summit or Growth 25 Retreat, then write down steps to make it happen.
- Simplify—Take advantage of all our amazing tools, such as the new online enrollment. No matter which market you’re in, you’ll be able to use the simplest, most user-friendly version of online enrollment yet. This means you can enjoy a seamless, hassle-free enrollment experience with your new Associates.
- Spread the word—Today, news travels rapidly across the Internet. Don’t get left behind. Adjust your prospecting style to include all the different social media outlets—such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram—and see where it takes you.
- Attend Convention—Don’t miss all the excitement and incredible training sessions of International Convention—not to mention the recognition. It will give your business the push it needs to build toward a successful new year. If you haven’t already, register now!
Saturday, July 5, 2014
A Clean Slate for Your Business
July 5 is the beginning of the annual qualification period for incentives, such as becoming a member of the Growth 25, or qualifying for recognition at International Convention 2015. You now have until July 3, 2015, to push yourself and your business further than ever before.
This new qualification period levels the playing field and gives you a clean start in reaching your goals. And with the right amount of effort and determination, everyone can be a winner.
Here are a few suggestions to help get you going:
This new qualification period makes advancing anyone’s game. Take advantage of your clean slate, and set “new year’s” resolutions for your business today!
Posted by Pete Zdanis