Saturday, August 1, 2015
USANA Leader Information - August 2015
1. Convention – You will be receiving a separate detailed email regarding Convention next week. Please keep a look out for this as it will give you all the details you will need as a leader!
We are excited to see each of you and your teams at convention!! There is still time for your team to make it to the biggest and best event of the year! Remember, there are some new and exciting announcements being made at convention and you must be in attendance to take advantage of some of these specials!! There is still a registration special happening for Silver Directors. If you need assistance in getting some of your teammates registered please let us know. We would be happy to help!
Special Convention Promotion for Silver Directors Only!
Silver Directors have the opportunity to buy 5 tickets, get one free – this promotion goes until August 10th. Use this incentive with your teams to drive them to Convention! For example – if someone hits a rank in your team, or enrolls a certain amount of people, etc – they earn a free Convention pass! Be creative and drive your teams to the most important event of the year – 2015 International Convention!
Be sure to register for our Post-Convention webinar to recap all of the exciting events that you will experience at Convention! We will have management on the call to cover the special announcements that will be happening at Convention, how to use skills learned on the workshops to implement into your business, proceeding with your business into the Fall and gearing up for December, and 2016. This will be a great refresher of what you will experience at Convention in a condensed, powerful couple of hours!
Current Promotions & Incentives:
1. Fast Start Pack – This is available in the US, created in partnership with the US IDC, for US Distributors who bring in new US teammates. The pack flyers are now available in Communications Edge!
Contents of the pack include a $125 reward to the sponsor, as well as:
13 cycles of Business Accelerator Suite
Over 5 hours worth of personal development from industry leaders such as Jim Rohn
1 Convention Registration – (Pack includes 2 Event Passes, up to $164.50 value each)
2 Proflavanol C100
2 Vitamin D
2 USANA Probiotic
This is a great opportunity to get your teams businesses moving with a Fast Start!
2. Leadership Summit – Your leader must average 7,800 Commission Volume Points (CVP) total for a 13 week period. This is an average of 600 CVP weekly (no more than 800 CVP will be counted for each week). We learn & grow, network, and have so much fun at these Summits – take a look at the photos of our Leadership Summit in May! Your team will experience the exclusive behind the scenes Home Office tour where they can see up close and personal how our products are made from beginning to getting shipped out to their front door! They will get one on one time with USANA management and spend an entire day focused on coaching and leadership skills from Grace or Nicki Keohohou (co-founders of DSWA [Direct Sales World Alliance]). Here are the upcoming dates qualification periods:
October 1–4, 2015 – Canyons Resort
*Qualification ended July 3, 2015
November 5–8, 2015 – Canyons Resort
*Must finalize qualification by October 2, 2015
March 31 – April 03, 2016 – Canyons Resort
Qualification Period: Oct. 3, 2015 – January 15, 2016
June 2 – 5, 2016 – Canyons Resort
Qualification Period: January 16, 2016 – April 29, 2016
November 3 – 6, 2016 – Canyons Resort
Qualification Period: April 30, 2016 – August 12, 2016
3. Success on the High Seas – If you are joining us, now is the time to book your cabin for the Success on the High Seas tip (October 10 – 17) so your spot can be reserved. Once you get that booked, reimbursements that were earned last year through July 3 will be processed.
4. Executive Diamond Summit – Aloha! Our first Executive Diamond Summit will be held February 23–28, 2016, in Maui, Hawaii!
Those who have advanced to Diamond and above have until October 23, 2015 to qualify by earning Executive at your new rank. This will be an amazing trip—worthy of the massive accomplishment of building a solid business as you climb to the highest heights.
5. Trusted Partner and Sponsor of the Dr. Oz Show – USANA products have been featured on seven episodes since January. Those episodes are now available for you to share with your team, family, friends, and prospects in multiple languages.
Here is a link to a playlist of all of our USANA Dr. Oz videos in all languages – including the most recent Nutrimeal Free show! Go to the Dr. Oz website to find these, as well as many other great videos on similar topics.
We are looking forward to an exciting second season in partnering with the Dr. Oz show. More details will be coming on next season at Convention!
*All details for events or promotions are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.
Conference Calls and Webinars:
We have a great line up of ongoing Conference Calls and Webinars for July:
1. Motivational Monday Webinar
Mondays 8:30am – 9:00am MDT
2. Hub/Team Manager/Communication Edge Training and Q&A – Spanish
August 4, 2015
August 11, 2015
3. Hub/Team Manager/Communication Edge Training and Q&A - English
August 5, 2015
August 12, 2015
4. Going for Gold Webinar
August 24, 2015
August 26, 2015
1. 2016 US High Performance Summit, National Celebration, and Awards Gala – We have seen great results since our High Performance Summit, US National Celebration and Awards Gala this past April.
We will be hosting our US National Celebration again next year in Las Vegas! This is an event you won’t want to miss. The High Performance Summit (exclusively for Gold Directors and above) will be on Thursday and the US National Celebration will be a 2-day event, Friday and Saturday, with the Gala being held Friday night. The US Awards Gala will recognize our top US leaders in the following categories:
? Top Growers
? Top Income Earners
? Top Associate Enrollers
? Top PC Enrollers
? Rising Stars
? Top Income Earners per Rank
The awards period for Gala recognition will go from January 3, 2015 to January 30, 2016.
Date: April 13 – 16, 2016
Location: Greenvalley Ranch
2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89052
2. Going for Gold – This fall, in October and November we will be coming to a city near you for a regional Going for Gold training. These trainings are focused on Achievers through Silver Directors and we invite all of our Gold Directors and Above to attend as well. We will be covering topics such as Identifying and Duplicating leaders, Growing your numbers, Time Management, and facilitating our 90 Day to Achiever Program. Keep an eye out on dates and locations to attend an event near you!
*All details and registration for events are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.
Posted by Pete Zdanis