Saturday, April 30, 2016
USANA US Leader Newsletter - May, 2016
May 2016 – US Field Newsletter
1. Free BDS Promotion: At the close of US National Celebration, USANA announced our Free BDS promotion just for the US Market. From 4/16/16 through 5/16/16 all Associates in the US Market have the opportunity to leverage the free BDS promotion.
All your new teammates need to do is generate 200 or 400 Sales Volume Points (SVP) to activate 1 or 3 Business Centers at the time of enrollment. It shows up as a line item on your teammate’s checkout with a price of zero, which is by far the best price, ever.
Who do you need to be talking to today in order to take advantage of this great promotion?
2. New Achiever Incentive:
With the launch of the new Road to Achiever training program, we also launched a New Achiever Incentive to provide more incentive for your team members to participate in the program and work towards Achiever. Here is how it works:
a. First, make sure all of your Road to Achiever program participants opt-in. In order to be eligible to earn this incentive all program participants must opt-in.
Here is the opt-in link: http://bit.ly/RTA-OPTIN
b. Those Associates who have opted-in and used the Road to Achiever program to earn the rank of Achiever for the first time in their career, will receive an invitation to a special breakout session lead by Nikki Keohohou and hosted by US Field Development on Wednesday, August 24th
c. If that new Achiever followed those rules and then enrolled 4 new Associates who in turn generate sufficient sales volume to activate a minimum of one business center (200 SVP) on their initial product order will receive one International Convention registration at no charge.
*Participants are required to register for International Convention and if they earn the incentive a credit will be placed on account.
We encourage all of our leaders in the US Market to gather your teams and launch your Road to Achiever training program today!
All details available on the HUB and incentive shareables available on Communication Edge
3. Future Leaders Incentive – Latino Market Only:
For our Latino Market emerging leaders, USANA is running a Future Latino Leader Incentive. All Latino Market Associates Silver and below are eligible to participate in this incentive. The qualification period for this incentive begins 5/2/16 through 6/24/16
a. An invitation to “Hacia la Cumbre” training Event on July 23, 2016 in Mexico City
b. One night hotel and $200 travel voucher
c. Exclusive reception on Thursday evening for the Future Leaders participants
d. Recognition U.S Latin Market Social Media
For all rules and details visit:
USANA Latinos USA Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/USANAEstadosUnidosEspanol/
4. Dr. Oz Partnership – By now you have heard about USANA being a trusted partner and sponsor of the Dr. Oz show. Now that we have this amazing partnership, how can you use this to grow your business? We have all of the tools, tips, and resources to prepare you for each showing and product feature so that you can maximize the leverage of this partnership to grow your team and help your team do the same. This link will take you to those tools, and provide all of the information and the business plan for our featured product on the Dr. Oz Show!
*All details for events or promotions are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.
1. International Convention 2016– WHO ARE YOU BRINGING?
We are also excited about our 2016 Convention! This year Convention will be August 24 – 27, and with a lineup of speakers such as: Dr. Wentz, Dave Wentz, Dr. Oz, John C. Maxwell, Michael McQueen, Dr. Denis Waitley, and the management team, we are poised for another great year! In addition to the speakers, with the store, new and improved breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and plenty of other opportunities this will be another year you wont want to miss! Register now!
2. Leadership Summit –
You’re building your business. You’re advancing. Your commission checks are growing. We’ve noticed all the hard work you’re putting in. That’s why we’d like to reward you or your team members with a trip to the Leadership Summit.
Summit qualifiers have the skills to build a business, and we want to help your team members build on the foundation that got them this far. When they leave, they will have the leadership skills needed to guide their team as it grows and their role evolves.
How to Qualify
Leadership Summit is open to Gold Directors and below who have not previously attended a Gold Retreat. The qualification period for the event is any consecutive 13-week period.
You must average 600 Commission Volume Points (CVP) per week during a quarter, totaling 7,800 CVP or higher during the 13-week period
No more than 800 CVP will be counted for each week
20 percent of your total CVP must be generated from non-initial order volume
June 2-5, 2016
*Must have finalized qualification by April 29, 2016
November 3-6, 2016
*Must finalize qualification by August 12, 2016
3. Success on the Beach – Have you opted-in for the Success on the Beach? Have members of your Team opted in? If not, there is still time for you and your team to opt-in. What does it mean by “opt-in”? USANA allows all Associates to work towards achieving our yearly incentive trip. By opting-in you are simply alerting USANA you are working towards the trip, so we can track your progress and alert you when you have reached certain point milestones. However, you MUST Opt-in in order to actually win the trip. Once you opt in—and everyone has to opt in—we will track your growth in Commission Volume Points (CVP) from July 4, 2015, to July 1, 2016. We will compare that to your CVP growth over the previous year.
Also, by opting-in allows this you and your team the opportunity to track your progress and achieve your goals. PLUS, if you achieve your goals and qualify for the trip – you get to spend time in the sun and have fun with your USANA Team. Additionally, USANA will be sending out a customized email to those Associates who have opted-in to show progress and help you and your teams plan for the rest of the qualification period.
We have 9 weeks left in the qualification for the Success on the Beach trip.
4. Executive Ruby & Emerald Retreat – White sands, clear water, and a spectacular spa. From November 15 to 20, 2016, you’ll be treated to stunning Royal Beach Rooms at the Costa Rica Westin Golf Resort and Spa during Success on the Beach.
You’ll enjoy six days in paradise at the world-class, all-inclusive jungle resort—not to mention the excursions and extra perks you’ll get along the way. Airfare is not included, but you can earn it as part of Success on the Beach. Then all you have to do is sit back, relax, and soak in the rewards of all your hard work.
5. Executive Diamond Summit –The Executive Diamond Summit will be held February 2017 in Tahiti!
You will have until October 21, 2016 to qualify by earning Executive at your new Diamond or Star rank. With a 13-week Commission Volume Point requirement, it’s something you should start thinking about now. And there’s a lot to think about. This will be an amazing trip—worthy of the massive accomplishment of building a solid business as you climb to the highest heights.
*All details and registration for events are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.
Conference Calls and Webinars:
We have a great line up of ongoing Conference Calls and Webinars for May:
1. Motivational Monday Webinar
Mondays 8:30am – 9:00am MDT
2. Health & Freedom Presentation
Wednesdays 7:00pm – 7:30pm MDT
3. MySmart Foods Webinars
i. Healthy Mixer
ii. Elizabeth Finch, Executive Gold Director
i. Running your Own MySmart Challenge
ii. Abby & Arabelle Ramboyong, Ruby Directors
i. How to US MySmart Foods to Build a USANA Business
ii. Dr. Karen Wolfe, Diamond Director
i. Healthy Mixer
ii. Elizabeth Finch, Executive Gold Director
4. Going for Gold Webinar
May 23, 2016
5. Gold & Above Call
09 AM (Pacific)
10 AM (Mountain)
11 AM (Central)
12 PM (Eastern)
SOURCE: USANA Health Sciences
Posted by Pete Zdanis