Understand the USANA Compensation Plan PERFECTLY in 10 Steps for Maximum PROFIT
In my 23+ years of sponsoring, training and mentoring USANA Associates, I have come to learn that the absolute #1 biggest obstacle to most Associates not earning as much money as they want from their USANA business is the lack of a basic understanding of the USANA Compensation Plan.
This manifests itself in two forms:
• Associates don’t know how to put the USANA Compensation Plan to work for themselves. i.e., “If you don’t understand HOW you get paid, it’s highly unlikely that you WILL get paid.” USANA top earners understand the comp plan inside and out, and this understanding of what they can earn with USANA is what keeps them up at night and motivated to grow their USANA business to levels others can only imagine and envy. The rest of Associates remain stalled with little, if any, business growth.
• Associates don’t know how to simply explain the USANA Compensation Plan to their prospects, or their USANA team members. The result is that few, if any, new Associates are personally sponsored. Those who are sponsored soon become frustrated by not making any money, and become customers only, or, worse yet, quit altogether because they are disillusioned with USANA. This attitude can spread across entire organizations. Remember, “If you can't explain something simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
To address these issues once and for all, I have reviewed my notes from hundreds of trainings and consultations, and summarized the responses to all the questions and concerns on one page within 10 Key Points - "USANA US/Canada Compensation Plan 10 Point Summary"
I now have some questions for you. Do want to:
• Increase your USANA business earnings?
• Increase the earnings of your USANA team members?
• Sponsor more new USANA Associates?
• Help your team members sponsor more new Associates?
• Increase the growth of your USANA team?
• Reduce attrition within your USANA team?
If the answer is “yes” to any or all of these questions, then all you need to do is:
• Take the time (5 minutes or less) to review and understand the document we are about to share with you.
• Take the time (A matter of minutes) to share the document with your viable prospects and motivated USANA team members.
Here’s the link to the document: http://bit.ly/CompPlan10PointSummary
Pete Zdanis – USANA Inaugural Foundation Executive Diamond Director
email@example.com – Voice/Text: 610.316.8637