Thursday, April 12, 2018

USANA - Soul Searching...



This will probably not be one of my best articles since my emotions are a little raw now.

I just got off the phone with a team member who called me with a “concern” that they were accumulating “excess inventory” of some USANA products they were ordering in order to meet their Business Center (BC) Qualifying requirements.

After a little probing on my part, I started asking some more specific questions:

Me: “Are you using USANA Energizing Shower Gel?”

Them: “No.”

Me: “Are you using USANA Revitalizing Shampoo?”

Them: “No.”

Me: “Are you using Nourishing Conditioner?”

Them: “No.”

Me: “Are you using Intensive Hand Therapy?”

Them: “No.”

Me: “Are you using USANA Whitening Toothpaste?”

Them: “No.”

Me: “Have you tried any other Sense or Celavive products?”

Them: “No.”

Me: “Have you tried any other Food and Energy Products?”

Them: “No.”

Me: “Have you tried any other USANA Optimizers?”

Them: “No.”

Are you beginning to see a pattern here?

I hope so.

One more question:

Me: “Why would you buy inferior products from CVS, or WalGreens, or Giant, or Safeway or Piggy-Wiggly when you can purchase superior products from YOUR OWN STORE (USANA), and even possibly earn more commissions by doing so?

Them: “Gee, I never looked at it that way.”

If you see yourself in the above exchange, WAKE UP and start seeing things “That Way!

I find that too many people focus on the “Fly on the Windshield” and worry too much about trying to meet a qualifying requirement, rather than looking at the “Big picture down the road” of how many of USANA’s wonderful products can benefit them, their loved ones and their customers and prospects.

The USANA Experience is a combination of the products AND the business. 

Never think otherwise.

I will not get into specific numbers, but I know for a fact that most USANA Leaders use far more than the 200 SVP of products required to keep 3+ Business Centers qualified for commissions. 

That is certainly the case for Dora and me.

In their (and our) case, Qualification is not a “Target” but rather a by-product of our personal USANA product consumption.

Where do YOU stand?

Have you ever looked at it “That way?

Look inside and decide…

Pete Zdanis








No comments:

Post a Comment