Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Message From Tim Sales About the USANA International Convention

A Message From Tim Sales About the USANA International Convention





It's Tim here and I'm extremely excited about the upcoming USANA International Convention! I'll be there and I hope you'll be able to attend.

I'm sending you this quick note to let you know about some special things we have going on at the event and to give you a special bonus.

First, I'm going to be doing a live book signing at the First Class M.L.M Tools booth on Friday, Aug. 27th from 4:30 - 6:00 pm. I'll be there again on Saturday from 1:30 - 2:30. Make sure you come and see me!

Second, I'm so excited to be unveiling some of my newest training tools at the conference. Professional Presenter will be available at discounted pricing and if you're already a student of Professional Inviter, you'll be really excited to hear that I'm releasing my newest tool, the Pro Inviter Workbook! It will help you take the training you received in the Pro Inviter CD's to the next level. Make sure you come by the booth to check them out.

Third, we'll also have special pricing on the health and nutritional supplement brochures, including the exclusive USANA Booklet, "A Guide on How to Select a Good Vitamin & Mineral Supplement". These booklets will help you to...
  • Help customers get over the "your supplements are too expensive" objection.
  • Explain the benefits of daily supplement intake in terms that are easily understood.
  • Give out convincing information that compels customers to use high-quality supplements.
Now, be sure to print out this email and bring it with you to the conference because you can use the coupon below to save even more.

************************************************

USANA SPECIAL EVENT COUPON

Present this coupon and receive $5 off any order over $50

Or Receive $10 off any order over $125

Limit One Per Customer

************************************************


I'm incredibly honored and excited about the event and I look forward to seeing you there!

Committed to your success,

Tim Sales

P.S. Many people like to "stock up" on tools at the conference. Don't worry, I'll have all my training products and recruiting tools at the booth and available at discounted prices. Plus, we even have a cool tote bag available for free with every order of $75 or more...so come and check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment