As you well know, we’re celebrating 20 years at USANA. An anniversary this big deserves some serious recognition. Now, you could send a card, take us to lunch, or buy us flowers, but why not give a gift that will keep on giving?
Show your appreciation for this notable anniversary by taking your business further than it has ever gone before. Here are 20 great tips to get you started:
1. Attend Events—Events such as Steps to Success, Super Saturdays, and Cross-Regional Conferences allow you to make connections with other Associates and participate in some powerful training sessions.
2. Utilize Social Media—If you haven’t done so already, take advantage of social media to spread your business across the web. Start a blog (you can pick up some ideas from What’s Up, USANA?) and share stories and raise interest on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
3. Use Sales Tools—Print off USANA flyers and be sure to carry Health & Freedom Newspapers and other sales tools with you, so you will be ready at the drop of a hat to share them with your prospects.
4. Autoship—Sign up for Autoship to keep your supplements coming on schedule. It’s also a convenient way to save money on your purchases, which can really add up.
5. Presentation Skills—Sharpen your presentation skills by attending team meetings, talking with your upline, or practicing with a friend.
6. Use the Products—When you use our high-quality supplements, it will not only show, but you will have the experience to draw on to give a sincere testimony when sharing with prospects.
7. Conference Calls—Be sure to tune in each week for our amazing Conference Calls. Each call features a variety of tips from top Associates and other leaders that could help you take your business to the next level.
8. Logo Gear—Let your clothes do the talking for you and start the conversation while sporting a USANA shirt, pants, or cap.
9. Stay Informed—Be sure to check USANAtoday and What’s Up USANA? on a daily basis to keep up-to-date on all the latest USANA news. Also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
10. LifeMasters—Listen in or read the transcript of the latest LifeMasters. Each month features tips from successful Associates regarding different aspects of the business and ways to improve them.
11. Contests and Incentives—Take part in Matching Bonus and PaceSetter programs as a way to build wealth on top of your commission. Be sure to participate in all of the USANA contests and incentives for a chance to win big.
12. Host Your Own—Keep it lively by hosting your own friendly competitions. Learn how to host your own RESET Challenge or Sensé Spa Party.
13. Dress for Success— Making a great first impression is crucial to the success of your business. Make sure your wardrobe and appearance send the right message.
14. Samples—There’s no better way to explain the benefits of your favorite products than to let people experience it for themselves. Keep Sensé sample packs on hand for spur-of-the-moment prospecting.
15. Organization—Maintain an updated contact list. Go through your list on a regular basis and re-connect with old prospects.
16. Goals—Where there are no goals, there is little progress. Be sure to set personal and financial goals and display them in a place where they will serve as daily reminders to keep you on track.
17. eApprentice—It’s always a good idea to go back and review the basics. Take a refresher course of eApprentice to keep it fresh in your mind.
18. Follow up—Once you have shared a sample, flyer, or product, follow up with prospects. Let them know you are genuinely interested in helping them start a new life of health and wealth.
19. Seize the Day—Your attitude is everything and determines the level of your success. Don’t wait for business to come to you, get out and seize every opportunity to grow and progress.
20. Attend Convention 2012—Don’t miss our 20th anniversary celebration during International Convention 2012. It will truly be an event to remember!
These are just a few suggestions to get you going. Brainstorm with your team to come up with other great ideas, such as devising a team business plan to rank advance together, or making an accountability chart and reporting weekly progress. However you decide to do it, take your business up a notch and raise a toast to USANA—here’s to another 20 years of true health and true wealth!