Friday, January 30, 2015
February 2015 - #USANA Leader Information
1. Reset Challenge – The Reset Nation Challenge is going strong. So far, the U.S. participants have lost a total of 5,318 pounds. The current Reset Nation Challenge will be running through March 29, 2015. There is still time to opt-in and participate!
Entering is easy. Simply visit the Reset Nation website and opt in at http://www.resetnationchallenge.com.
Plus, we have lots of tools to get you going. Be sure to visit Communication Edge for all tools. The Communication Edge can be found by clicking the My Business tab on the HUB.
2. Free Starter Kits – This promotion will continue until Friday, February 6, 2015.
There is still time for your new enrollments to take advantage of this incredible offer.
3. Live the Suite Life with the WTA – Reminder that tonight, January 30, 2015, is the deadline to opt-in for this promotion:
4. Success on the High Seas – How does spending time in the sun with your USANA team sound? Pretty good right? What if you could earn your way? Event better! The qualification period is still running for the Success on the High Seas trip.
To participate you must opt in. Once you opt in—and everyone has to opt in—we will track your growth in Commission Volume Points (CVP) from July 5, 2014, to July 3, 2015. We will compare that to your CVP growth over the previous year.
*All details for events or promotions are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.
Conference Calls and Webinars:
We have a great line up of ongoing Conference Calls and Webinars for February:
1. Motivational Monday Webinar
Mondays 8:30am – 9:00am MST
2. Health & Freedom Presentation
Wednesdays 7:00pm – 7:30pm MST
3. Business 101 Webinar
1st Wednesday of the month
8:00pm – 10:00pm MST
*Please note that this call will begin with the first Wednesday in March
4. Product Focused Webinar
2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month
8:00pm – 9:00pm MST
5. Going for Gold Webinar
4th Monday of the month
Special Calls for February:
1. How to Promote Our Sponsored Partnership with The Dr. Oz Show Webinar:
In the past week there have been many exciting developments with the announcement that USANA is a Trusted Partner and Sponsor of The Dr. Oz Show. Join us on Monday, February 2, as we walk you through the approved ways to promote this opportunity and the available tools you can leverage as you train your teams.
Two of USANA’s top field leaders—Diamond Director Liz Rider and Gold Director André Gordon—will also be discussing how they will leverage The Dr. Oz Show to grow their businesses.
Monday, February 2, 2015 – 7:00pm – 7:30pm MST
2. Getting Started Right Webinar
Starting a new venture is both exciting and overwhelming. Please join us for this informative and action-oriented call designed to help you get your new Associate started in the right direction.
1 Star- Diamond Directors Tom and Lorie Mulhern will train attendees on the important action items a new Associate needs to complete within their first month. Tom and Lorie will utilize the Getting Started Workbook as their guide—make sure you have a copy to review for this call. A digital copy can be accessed on The Hub. A copy is also included in all Getting Started Kits.
Monday, February 2, 2015 - 7:30pm – 8:00pm MST
1. Sweet Retreat – Pre-registration for Sweet Retreat closes on Friday, January 30, 2015. We will provide on-site registration: February 6–7, 2015, $99 per person
2. High Performance Summit – will be held Thursday and Friday April 23 & 24, 2015, It’s the perfect place for you to learn how to develop the next generation of leaders.
Up and coming leaders need to achieve the rank of Gold by April 17th in order to be able to attend the High Performance Summit.
3. U.S. National Celebration Gala, on Friday evening April 24, 2015, you’ll have a chance to join USANA’s management team in recognizing the efforts and achievements of your local peers. It’s also a great opportunity for you to mingle with fellow Associates and forge lasting friendships.
4. U.S. National Celebration – The 2015 U.S. National Celebration brings many words to mind: training, team bonding, awards, gala, business-building tips, and incredible speakers. The Celebration will be held Saturday, April 25, 2015.
Mark your calendar, and don’t miss this week of exciting events!
· High Performance Summit – Thursday and Friday, April 23 & 24, 2015
· U.S. National Celebration Gala – Evening of Friday, April 24, 2015
· U.S. National Celebration Gala – Saturday, April 25, 2015
When: April 23 - 25, 2015
Where: Red Rock Hotel
11011 West Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89135
5. Leadership Summit - Upcoming Leadership Summit Event Dates for the Americas and Europe:
March 5–8, 2015
*Qualification period closed January 2, 2015
May 7–10, 2015
*Must finalize qualification by April 3, 2015
October 1–4, 2015
*Must finalize qualification by July 3, 2015
November 5–8, 2015
*Must finalize qualification by October 2, 2015
*All details and registration for events are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.
US Field Development Team
USANA Health Sciences
3838 West Parkway Blvd
West Valley City, UT 84120
Posted by Pete Zdanis