"When performance is measured, performance improves. When performance is measured and reported, the rate of improvement accelerates." - Thomas S. Monson
If you or any of your USANA team members aren’t clear on what you need to do to grow your USANA business, consider the activities listed below.
As you begin measuring your activities and tracking your performance, your business growth will increase.
If you want to accelerate your growth, share your scores with your USANA sponsor, a team member or any other accountability partner of your choosing.
Pete and Dora Zdanis
Give yourself 1 point for each of the following 10 activities you did last week.
The maximum possible score is 10 points in one week.
· Approach a new potential prospect to determine if you can help them improve their life
· Invite a qualified prospect to learn more about USANA
· Present USANA completely to a qualified prospect, and ask for the close.
· Sponsor a new USANA Associate
· Enroll a new USANA Preferred Customer
· Follow up with at least one of the prospects in your prospect pipeline
· Review your USANA Team Manager Summary and Personal Assistant every day to identify potential problems and opportunities to help you and your team members grow your business
· Contact one of your personally sponsored Preferred Customers to see how they are enjoying the USANA products, and possibly recommend additional USANA products which may benefit them
· Contact a fellow Associate team member to offer encouragement and support in their USANA building efforts
· Reach out to your USANA sponsor or other upline team member just to say hello, or to let them know how you’re doing, or ask for help, if needed
If your score for the week was:
o 9 – 10 Points: Outstanding! You are a Diamond in the making!
o 7 – 8 Points: Exceptional Job. Keep the momentum going to your next pin level and beyond.
o 5 – 6 Points: Solid Effort. You’re probably earning your pin level CVP, and may even rank advance again within 10-14 months.
o 3 – 4 Points: Revisit your “Why” and check your belief level to determine what’s holding you back in your business.
o 1 – 2 Points: “Sometime Efforts” produce “Sometime Results”
o 0 Points: No Comment. You’ve checked out.
Track your score for six weeks, and you will be surprised.
Track your score for six weeks, and share it with someone else, and you will be amazed.
“When performance is measured, performance improves. When performance is measured and reported, the rate of improvement accelerates.” ― Thomas S. Monson