We are 6 weeks out from Convention! The Convention ticket early bird pricing of $279 will end on July 17. Join us as we reach the goal of 5,000 attendees from the United States USANA Family.
Here is everything you need to know about International Convention 2015
1. Convention – We are excited about our 2015 Convention (#USANA15)! This year Convention will be August 19 – 22, and with an incredible lineup of speakers: Dr. Wentz, Dave Wentz, Dr. Oz, Amy Purdy, Grace Keohohou, Darren Hardy, Dr. Libby Weaver, Dr. Denis Waitley, and the USANA management team, we are poised for another great year! If you aren’t registered already, register today!
Have you seen the new teaser video? We have some exciting announcements coming up this year. Spread the word – To truly experience and take advantage of this YOU MUST be at Convention! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6Wk2S0Vv8
To access all current information, for the opportunity to register and find the following info, visit this link: https://www.usana.com/hub/#/content/InternationalConvention
· Convention Pricing cutoff dates
· Convention Speaker information
· Travel details and discounts (hotel and airfare)
· A list of who is currently registered for Convention
· Convention Promotional Kit
· Leadership Benefits
· Champions for Change 5K info.
In addition to the speakers and announcements, we have other exciting events and activities going on throughout Convention:
· The store – offering branded items, products, and specials.
· Breakout sessions will be workshopped, and the content presented on stage will be posted on the HUB following Convention.
· Special trainings for you as Gold Directors and above.
· CHF (Children’s Hunger Fund) Truck will be onsite and we will have the opportunity to pack donations while at Convention
· Networking opportunities with your peers and Field Leadership
· And plenty of other opportunities to make this another year you won’t want to miss!
Each year we have the opportunity to put you up close to the main stage during General Sessions in the Celebration Zone! This year we are rewarding the leaders who get their teams to Convention. Those leaders who have the most personally sponsored associates registered for Convention by July 31st will be rewarded with Celebration Zone Tickets! Get your team registered for Convention, and join us at Convention front and center!
To help you promote the 2015 International Convention, USANA has created a Convention Kit for Gold Directors and above. It includes a video of 3 Star Diamond Director Jordan Kemper talking about promoting events, a PowerPoint with all of the speakers at Convention, and a Convention promotion video. This will provide you with the tools to promote Convention at your events and to your teams!
US Field Development will be hosting two Convention 2015 Conference Calls to prep all attendees for this amazing event. One call will be specifically for Golds and above to cover all activities. Another call will be an all field call to review the event and assist your teams to plan out Convention.
Our goal is to make 2015 International Convention a premier Associate event for all attendees. These calls will generate excitement, validate their decision to attend, and inform them on all aspects of Convention. Be sure to join these calls listed in the Conference Call section below.
Special Convention Promotion for Silver Directors Only!
Silver Directors have the opportunity to buy 5 tickets, get one free – this promotion goes until August 10th. Use this incentive with your teams to drive them to Convention! For example – if someone hits a rank in your team, or enrolls a certain amount of people, etc – they earn a free Convention pass! Be creative and drive your teams to the most important event of the year – 2015 International Convention!
Current Promotions & Incentives:
1. Fast Start Pack – In partnering with your US IDC, we have created an exciting new enrollment pack that will be available July 6th! This is only available in the US, for US Distributors who bring in new US teammates. The pack flyers will be available in Communications Edge beginning July 6 so you can personalize them, but the link to download them in all languages now is right here.
Contents of the pack include a $125 reward to the sponsor, as well as:
13 cycles of Business Accelerator Suite
Over 5 hours worth of personal development from industry leaders such as Jim Rohn
1 Convention Registration – (Pack includes 2 Event Passes, up to $164.50 value each)
2 Proflavanol C100
2 Vitamin D
2 USANA Probiotic
This is a great opportunity, as we are getting ready to kick off the New Year, get it going with a Fast Start!
2. IDC Elections – As Gold Directors and above, you will have the opportunity to elect next year’s US IDC. We will be sending out an email for you to vote who you would like to have represent the US for the 2015/2016 USANA Year! Keep an eye out for IDC Elections email coming mid-July!
3. US Latin Market Incentives – USANA has always been open to everyone in the United States, but now we have an added focus within the U.S. market: Latino communities. USANA will be offering an incentive for you and your new Latino team members! There will be weekly prizes for a Convention voucher, Celebration Zone tickets, and an overall Grand prize as well!
Here are the details on how you participate:
· Your new, personally sponsored teammates must enroll with a Spanish BDS.
· Generate enough SVP to open a minimum of 1BC (200 SVP).
· Maintain an active Auto Order of at least 100 points through the contest period.
· Incentive timeframe: 6/6/15 – 7/31/15
Weekly prizes will be awarded to the top two performing Associates each week. The Grand Prize will be awarded to the top ten performing Associates during the entire incentive timeframe. The Grand Prize is registration to 2015 USANA International Convention, $400 airfare voucher, hotel accommodations for five nights, and a special dinner and training with top USANA leaders and Management!
More details on the incentive in the link below!
4. Leadership Summit – Your leader must average 7,800 Commission Volume Points (CVP) total for a 13 week period. This is an average of 600 CVP weekly (no more than 800 CVP will be counted for each week). We learn & grow, network, and have so much fun at these Summits – take a look at the photos of our Leadership Summit in May!
October 1–4, 2015
*Must finalize qualification by July 3, 2015
November 5–8, 2015
*Must finalize qualification by October 2, 2015
5. Success on the High Seas – We have 1 week left in the qualification for the Success on the High Seas trip. Have you opted-in for the Success on the High Seas? Have members of your Team opted in? If not, there is still time for you and your team to opt-in. Once you opt in—and everyone has to opt in—we will track your growth in Commission Volume Points (CVP) from July 5, 2014, to July 3, 2015. We will compare that to your CVP growth over the previous year.
Don’t miss out – this is the last chance to opt in!
6. Executive Ruby/Emerald Trip – For those of you who qualify before July 3 as Executive Ruby and Executive Emerald, on top of all of the wonderful activities and events planned on the Success on the High Seas, you also receive some extra perks, special gifts, and giveaways! These include:
• Overnight stay in Puerto Rico prior to embarking on the Success on the High Seas Cruise
• Transportation to the ship, as well as to and from airport upon arrival and departure in Puerto Rico
• Cabin upgrade to a balcony cabin
• Private training and dining for only Executive Ruby and Emerald with USANA management
• Private excursion/team building activity in St. Kitts
7. Executive Diamond Summit – Aloha! Our first Executive Diamond Summit will be held February 23–28, 2016, in Maui, Hawaii!
The advancement cutoff date is this Friday, July 3, 2015—you will have until October 23, 2015 to qualify by earning Executive at your new rank. This will be an amazing trip—worthy of the massive accomplishment of building a solid business as you climb to the highest heights.
8. Trusted Partner and Sponsor of the Dr. Oz Show – USANA products have been featured on six episodes since January. Those episodes are now available for you to share with your team, family, friends, and prospects in multiple languages.
Here is a link to a playlist of all of our USANA Dr. Oz videos in all languages! Go to the Dr. Oz website to find these, as well as many other great videos on similar topics.
The next show airs on July 7th. The featured product will be Nutrimeal Free! You may also see some of our USANA family in the audience, be sure to tune in! The link below will take you to The HUB with the information and the business plan for our featured product, Nutrimeal Free!
*All details for events or promotions are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.
Conference Calls and Webinars:
We have a great line up of ongoing Conference Calls and Webinars for July:
1. Motivational Monday Webinar
Mondays 8:30am – 9:00am MDT
2. Going for Gold Webinar
July 27, 2015
3. Doctor OZ Pre-show Webinar (Business Plan)
July 1, 2015
4. New Year Kickoff Call
July 6, 2015
July 8, 2015
6. Convention Preview – All Field
July 8, 2015
7. Doctor OZ Post-show Webinar (Guest focused)
July 15, 2015
1. US Latin Market Launch – USANA has always been open to everyone in the United States, but now we have an added focus within the U.S. market: Latino communities.
Latinos USA is a tour to support the official launch of the US Latino Market! These events will be primarily Spanish-speaking events. We encourage you to invite your Spanish-speaking guests and potential business partners to these exciting events!
Dates and locations are currently up on the HUB. Look at the link below to find the event nearest you!
2. 2016 US High Performance Summit, National Celebration, and Awards Gala – We have seen great results since our High Performance Summit, US National Celebration and Awards Gala this past April. We will be hosting our US National Celebration again next year in Las Vegas! This is an event you won’t want to miss! The High Performance Summit (exclusively for Gold Directors and above) will be on Thursday and the US National Celebration will be a 2-day event, Friday and Saturday, with the Gala being held Friday night. The US Awards Gala will recognize our top US leaders in the following categories:
· Top Growers
· Top Income Earners
· Top Associate Enrollers
· Top PC Enrollers
· Rising Stars
· Top Income Earners per Rank
The awards period for Gala recognition will go from January 3, 2015 to January 30, 2016.
Date: April 13 – 16, 2016
Location: Greenvalley Ranch
2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89052
*All details and registration for events are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.