Friday, November 27, 2015
December 2015 – USANA Leader Information
1. New Year New You – We are ready to kick off the New Year with our New Year, New You 2016 tour! In partnership with local leaders, USANA will be hitting the road with Scientists, Doctors, and USANA Field Leaders to provide training at these guest-focused events. Each location will be hosting a Healthy Mixer to promote the Reset Challenge as part of the overall New Year, New You presentation. Once again, the New Year, New You Tour will be conducting language specific locations to support our Latino and Chinese communities. The tour runs from January 4 – 24, 2016, all locations and dates will be posted on the HUB next week!
2. 2016 SWEET Retreat #Sweet16 – To our SWEET Sisters, and all of our first time attendees, we are so excited for our 5th Annual SWEET Retreat! Another opportunity to network with likeminded women, receive specified training, pamper yourselves with a spa party, recognize your peers, and dance ‘till you drop! It’s one of the most exclusive, amazing events USANA puts on. Be sure to spread the word to your teammates and friends! Be sure to get a room in the room block (bit.ly/USANASweet2015). Space is limited, so get registered quickly! Click here to register!
DATE: January 14 – 16, 2016
Location: Hyatt Regency Phoenix
122 N. 2nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Grace Keohohou will also be doing an all day training the Sunday after SWEET Retreat, sponsored by the DSWA – this is another event not to miss, so be sure to plan accordingly so you can attend! Register here for this event!
3. 2016 US High Performance Summit, National Celebration, Awards Gala, and new Future Leaders Program –
We will be hosting our US National Celebration again next year in Las Vegas! This is an event you won’t want to miss. The High Performance Summit (exclusively for Gold Directors and above) will be on Thursday and the US National Celebration will be a 2-day event, Friday and Saturday, with the Gala being held Friday night. The US Awards Gala will recognize our top US leaders in the following categories:
? Top Growers
? Top Income Earners
? Top Associate Enrollers
? Top PC Enrollers
? Rising Stars
? Top Income Earners per Rank
The awards period for Gala recognition will go from January 3, 2015 to December 25, 2015. Keep your eye on our USANA United States Facebook page for updated results at the beginning of each month!
Date: April 13 – 16, 2016
Location: Green Valley Ranch
2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89052
Future Leaders – We launched an incentive to your teams on October 3! How do the Silver Directors and below achieve this? By growing their business between October 3, 2015, and February 27, 2016. Any Associate who is a Silver Director or below at the start of the incentive will need to do these three things to win:
1. Average a minimum of 300 CVP weekly over the promotion period
2. Increase your cumulative CVP by a minimum of 30 percent over the incentive period
3. Have at least five new, personally sponsored teammates generate a minimum of 200 Sales Volume Points (SVP) and open at least 1 Business Center
If they’re able to do this, they will win an exclusive Future Leaders all day training and reception on April 14th where they will learn from our top leaders. They will also receive registration for the U.S. National Celebration, onstage recognition, a one-night stay at the hotel for the U.S. National Celebration.
Let your teams know about this amazing promotion where anyone can be a winner!
4. 2016 International Convention – Have you pre-registered for 2016 International Convention? Remember Dr. Wentz’s final words at Convention this year? It’s going to be an amazing event! Get your teams there by getting them to here now!
Current Promotions & Incentives:
1. RESET Challenge – Be on the lookout, on December 15 we will begin preparations for our RESET Challenge for 2016, #RESETNATION. The RESET Challenge itself will run from January 18 – April 16, with a special call to kick off the Challenge in the beginning of January, details will be available soon. As with previous years, the grand prize will be a 4 day trip to Sanoviv! This is an amazing experience, and one you will definitely want to encourage your teams to opt in to! For more details, join us on our call on Monday, December 7 – and get your teams there as well! All of the details are below, bt here is the link to register: http://bit.ly/Reset2015AssociatePreview
2. Success on the Beach – Make sure you and your teams are working towards this incredible trip to Costa Rica. Mark your calendars right now for November 16 – 20, 2016. Qualification period is July 4, 2015 – July 1, 2016, so there is plenty of time to qualify. Grow your business and let USANA pay for a vacation to paradise! Details in the link below:
3. Leadership Summit – Your Director or above must average 7,800 Commission Volume Points (CVP) total for a 13 week period. This is an average of 600 CVP weekly (no more than 800 CVP will be counted for each week). We learn & grow, network, and have so much fun at these Summits – take a look at the photos of our Leadership Summit in October!
Your team will experience the exclusive behind the scenes Home Office tour where they can see up close and personal how our products are made from beginning to getting shipped out to their front door! They will get one on one time with USANA management and spend an entire day focused on coaching and leadership skills from Grace or Nicki Keohohou (co-founders of DSWA [Direct Sales World Alliance]). Here are the upcoming dates qualification periods:
March 31 – April 03, 2016 – Canyons Resort
Qualification Period: Oct. 3, 2015 – January 15, 2016
June 2 – 5, 2016 – Canyons Resort
Qualification Period: January 16, 2016 – April 29, 2016
November 3 – 6, 2016 – Canyons Resort
Qualification Period: April 30, 2016 – August 12, 2016
4. “Living the Suite Life” with the WTA – We will be holding a promotion for the opportunity to be in a suite at one of two WTA events in Miami and Indian Wells. Information will be up next week on the HUB, here is how you will want to get your teams to participate:
First – opt in and select which one you would prefer to go to
Indian Wells on March 13
Miami on March 26
Those who are the top sponsors with the most new associates who generate enough sales to activate a minimum of 1BC will win. The contest will run December 1 – Jan 31, 2016.
5. Trusted Partner and Sponsor of the Dr. Oz Show – Season 2 of our partnership with the Dr. Oz Show is well under way. This next show will be featuring Digestive Enzymes, and will air Monday, November 30!
Here are the videos from our last segment featuring Pure Rest, feel free to post the videos on social media or share in your meetings:
English – https://youtu.be/sctQWg4pWFU
Korean subtitles – https://youtu.be/1sxawydaP58
Simplified Chinese subtitles – https://youtu.be/44uYFuxG-hY
Spanish subtitles – https://youtu.be/PH0gJOS3WG4
Thai subtitles – https://youtu.be/7PIgmoYgn3A
Traditional Chinese subtitles – https://youtu.be/oEyip5nPvHg
French subtitles – https://youtu.be/q7aNcULlddY
Japanese subtitles – https://youtu.be/G8cmdpL_d5Y
Season 1 shows are below.
*All details for events or promotions are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.
Conference Calls and Webinars:
We have a great line up of ongoing Conference Calls and Webinars for September:
1. New You 2016 Tour and the RESET Challenge – Associate Preview
Monday, December 7
7:00pm – 8:00pm MST
2. SWEET Retreat Promo Call with Grace Keohohou
Wednesday, December 9
8:00 – 9:00pm MST
3. Motivational Monday Webinar
Mondays 8:30am – 9:00am MST
Wednesdays 7:00pm – 7:30pm MST
5. Going for Gold Webinar
December 7, 2015
*All details and registration for events are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.
Source: USANA Health Sciences
Posted by Pete Zdanis