Monday, November 2, 2015
USANA Products Being Sold on Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, etc.
TO: All USANA Associates
I want to take this opportunity to address an extremely serious concern that you, as an independent USANA Associate, may or may not be aware of, and offer my personal opinion.
Below is one of several emails I recently received on the subject of USANA Associates marketing USANA products on Amazon, EBay, Craigslist and other venues, and my response.
You can review those email messages at your convenience.
The following comments are strictly my personal opinion on this issue, and do not represent the viewpoint of USANA or its officers or employees:
· Any USANA Associate who is marketing USANA products via Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, flea markets, etc. is in clear violation of USANA Policies and Procedures, and places themselves at clear risk of being terminated by USANA.
· Any USANA Associate who is marketing USANA products via Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, flea markets, etc. is jeopardizing your USANA business.
· Any USANA Associate who is marketing USANA products via Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, flea markets, etc. is an irresponsible business person who needs to be dealt with swiftly, appropriately and legally.
· If every subscriber to this list of over 5,000 members made the effort to find and report one Associate per week who is marketing USANA products via Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, flea markets, etc., we can clean out this sewer in a matter of weeks, and significantly enhance the value of the USANA brand, and our USANA businesses.
· Please report all suspected violations, providing as much detail as possible, to: email@example.com
· If you have any questions, concerns or comments on this issue, please feel free to respond to me personally, and I will insure that your message is dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Thank you very much for your effort to make USANA the best product and business value available.
Thank you for your message. I understand and completely agree with your concerns.
Let me share with you what I know to be true:
· USANA does NOT market product directly on Amazon
· As explained in the USANA Policies and Procedures, USANA Associates are not allowed to sell USANA products on Amazon
· Many USANA Associates have been terminated by USANA for this illegal activity
· People who purchase USANA products on Amazon (or other unauthorized sources) run the risk of buying contaminated, outdated products and are not eligible for USANA’s money-back guarantee
· If you are aware of USANA Associates who are selling USANA products on Amazon (or eBay, Craigslist, etc.) you should provide as much specific information as possible to the USANA Compliance Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions on this or any other issues, please contact me or USANA as soon as possible.
Is a USANA associate allowed to sell USANA nutritional supplements at Amazon? My prospect asked me why USANA itself sells at Amazon not from a seller where he found online.
Some of my prospects are not interested in USANA business and are ordering USANA products through Amazon. I was speechless and disappointed. What is your suggestion to tell my prospects?
Posted by Pete Zdanis