But heroes never work alone. Bruce Wayne, known to Gotham City as Batman, relied on the talents of his close friend and sidekick, Robin. And your liver has USANA’s Hepasil DTX™, a supplement whose sole purpose is to support and assist in the maintenance of normal liver function. A dependable sidekick whose primary reason for existence is to fight alongside your liver for the health of your body, Hepasil DTX is a hero in its own right, destined to be ingested…by you.
Serving as backup to your liver in the detoxification of your body on a regular basis, Hepasil DTX is a proprietary blend made up of nutrients that support the liver in both phases of detoxification, as well as protect and maintain healthy liver cells.
What makes this sidekick tick?*
- Choline helps process dietary fat and transport it from the liver.
- Milk-thistle extract provides strong antioxidant properties to help defend against oxidative stress generated by the detoxification process.
- Phytochemicals in milk thistle also assist with protein synthesis, which may help regenerate liver cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid supports important enzymes both inside and outside the cells.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine scavenges free radicals inside and outside the cell and promotes detoxification.
Hepasil DTX and your liver have an incredibly strong partnership, but they’ll never turn their backs on others who can assist in the fight for True Health. The Mega Antioxidant and Chelated Mineral found in USANA’s Essentials™ are loyal compatriots that provide other important nutrients for maintaining your body’s normal detoxification processes as well as supporting healthy immune function.
Other Interesting Facts About Hepasil DTX
- Now made using USANA’s innovative Nutritional Hybrid Technology. By separating alpha lipoic acid from the rest of the ingredients, Hepasil DTX is now more stable, so it won’t break apart as easily. The new Hybrid has also allowed us to add Hepasil DTX to MyHealthPak™.*
- The proprietary antioxidant blend in Hepasil DTX includes turmeric extract and patented Olivol® olive-fruit extract, both of which are unmatched for liver support.*
Want to Learn More?
Join us on the next Essentials for Health conference call when our expert speakers will discuss basic liver function and detoxification, plus the results of two clinical studies we have conducted on Hepasil DTX!
Date: October 20, 2010
Time: 7:00 p.m. MDT
Call-in Number: 712-432-6527
Conference ID: 87262
LiveMeeting Link: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/usana500/join?id=ESSNTLS&role=attend
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.