Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Using Social Media to Build Your USANA Business




by Pete Zdanis 

A lot of people have been asking me how I use social media as a USANA business building tool.

I wish I could provide a simple answer to that question.

It’s certainly not that I don’t want to, because I truly wish that all USANA Associates were creatively and effectively using social media to promote USANA. It would make everyone’s businesses grow faster.

However, I find trying to explain using social media for business building a lot like trying to write instructions on how to learn to ride a bicycle.

You just get on and do it. And, with trial and error, learning and practice, you’ll get better and better.

But, that can take a lot of time. Time that most people don’t have.

So, to help you shorten your social media learning curve, I’d like to share information on two books that I highly recommend to anyone who wants to become proficient with social media in the shortest time possible.

The first one is Jab,Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk


This book offers excellent information on all of the popular social media platforms.


The second book is TheTao of Twitter by Mark W. Schaefer.



This book focuses solely on my personal favorite, Twitter ( @petezdanis ).

You can download and read both of these books in less than one day, and know more than I did after several years of “self instruction”.

Enjoy and prosper!

Pete Zdanis


No comments:

Post a Comment