Friday, April 4, 2014
Hey USANA, What Day is It?
"You are judged by what you produce, not what you said, intended or wanted to produce. It's Friday, add up the numbers. How'd you do?" - Darren Hardy
It’s Friday – April 4th, 2014!
· Do you know what your Group Sales Volume (GSV) is?
· Do you know where you stand on Commission Volume Points (CVP)?
· Are you close to a check, or a larger check, or a rank advancement?
· How about your team members – Do they know exactly where they stand?
· Do all of your team members know exactly what they need to do to make sure they take full advantage of the USANA Compensation Plan?
If you want to be a leader, if you want your team to grow, if you want to reach all of your USANA business goals… Then you MUST know the answer to all of these questions.
The good news is that the answers to all of these questions are as close as your mouse. Just log on to USANA Today, go to Downline Management (DLM) and find out exactly where you and all of your key team members stand.
Remember, the business week doesn’t end until Midnight Mountain Time tonight (2:00am Saturday, Eastern Time; 1:00am Central time and 11:00pm tonight, Pacific Time)
Don’t miss any opportunities, and make sure your team members don’t miss any either!
Pete and Dora
Pete and Dora Zdanis
USANA 1 Star Diamond Directors
Posted by Pete Zdanis