Sunday, December 1, 2013
Our Top Ten Most Viewed Blog Posts for November, 2013
(Ranked by number of views - Click on each link to read the complete article)
1. When your prospect can't afford it ... whatdo you do? - I won't mention the name of the country - but it was poor. The average monthly income was only $300 a month. So my distributor was complaining: "It is impossible to build a business here. Nobody can afford the products."
2. 10 Rules for Enrollment - Prospecting with integrity creates trust and respect. The intended result is to have “selling” conversations with prospects that leave them feeling heard, honored and respected – especially if they say “no.”
3. 50 Secrets of Prosperity - by Randy Gage - If you’ve been following my Twitter feed since I got back online, then you know that I’ve been sharing 50 secrets about prosperity. A lot of you have asked me to compile them in one spot. Here they are.
4. USANA To Build State-Of-The-ArtManufacturing Facility In China - USANA Health Sciences Inc. (NYSE: USNA) is building a state-of-the-art facility in Beijing. The approximately $40 million structure will house world-class manufacturing and production operations. Upon completion, the nearly 319,000-square-foot site will be the largest in all of USANA's 19 international markets.
5. Get Ahead of the Wave - The holiday season is fast approaching, and with it come obstacles and opportunities in building your network marketing business.
6. A Welcome Letter to Your New Distributors - Did you ever want to write a welcome letter to your new distributors? Here is an example to give you some ideas for your letter:
7. USANA's Historic Timeline, 1992 – 2013 - Since its inception in 1992, USANA has achieved many milestones, received numerous prestigious awards, and earned recognition from a host of industry experts. The following highlights these milestones in USANA's history of excellence:
8. Don't Ask Me, I'm Already In - Prospecting... It's the name of the game! And most of us have invested countless hours in our never-ending quest for that elusive "perfect approach." Yes, it seems many of us are still searching for the "one-liner" that when properly given would transform even your most uninterested prospect into a marketing maven. After all, somewhere out there is the world's next Networking Superstar just waiting to be discovered.
9. Break the Shackles, Break Loose! - Most people have gone as far as they want to go and they are satisfied with living a small life. That's not you!! Make up your mind to break loose and live the life you were meant to live, fueled by your passion, skills and determination. Continue to hold the vision of what you want for your life and live from your dream.
10. Did You Ever Notice…? - Did you ever notice how many people are willing to:
Posted by Pete Zdanis