The good news is that we have 20 people who correctly answered the Pop Quiz questions:
· What is Dr. Wentz’s vision?
· What is USANA’s Mission?
The Answers Are:
Dr. Myron Wentz’s Vision: “I dream of a world free from pain and suffering. I dream of a world free from disease. The USANA family will be the healthiest family on earth. Share my vision. Love life and live it to its fullest in happiness and health.”
USANA’s Mission: “To develop and provide the highest quality, science-based health products, distributed internationally through network marketing, creating a rewarding financial opportunity for our Independent Associates, shareholders and employees.”
The Winners Are (In order of their responses):
· Kate Gyngell, Gold Director, Sydney, AU
· Richard Cameron, Silver Director, Hamilton, ON, CA
· Carmelita Pascua, Silver Director, Long Beach, CA, US
· Lynn Kimbrough, Builder, Arvada, CO, US
· Susanna Burger, Believer, Wyomissing, PA, US
· Bob Shehan, Gold Director, El Paso, TX, US
· Rose Mary King, Sharer, Barrie, ON, CA
· Kathleen Rockney, Gold Director, Fountain Valley, CA US
· Maggie Lancy Gold Director, St George, UT, US
· DeAnna Johnson, Silver Director, Mesa, AZ, US
· Robin and Jim Molleur, Directors, Rio Rancho, NM, US
· Jon Konoski, Sharer, Williamsport, PA, US
· Shannon Thigpen, Achiever, Tampa, FL, US
· Liz Fruits, Builder, El Prado, NM, US
· Simone Edwards, Believer, Auckland, NZ
· Derek & ‘Kinzie Lee, Directors, Atlanta, GA, US
· Marylee LaBaw, Builder, Grand Junction, CO, US
· Tambry Mastel, Believer, Victoria, BC, CA
· Renee Whittington, Gold Director, Salem, OR, US
· David and Evelyn Prothero, Achievers, Rockford, IL, US
Congratulations to all of you on a job well done!
Takeaways and Feedback:
The bad news is that more people answered incorrectly than correctly. The moral of that story is: If you want to be really good at something, be sure you know exactly what it is that you want to be really good at.
Also, when I told some people that their answers were not correct, they became very insistent that they were right and I was wrong! (Where have I heard THAT before? J ) Dr. Wentz’s Vision Statement and USANA’s Mission Statement can be found in many places online and in various USANA publications. However, to put the issue to rest once and for all, the best and easiest way to verify that the above Vision and Mission Statements are correct is to go where we should always go when we have USANA questions: “Ask Andy”. Log on to your myUSANA web page and go to the Ask Andy page under the “Training” tab.
In the search box, type “Dr. Wentz Vision” and “USANA Mission Statement” to get the information you want.
Again, congratulations to all the winners, and best of success to everyone in 2014!