How to Prospect in a Female-Dominated Industry
To help keep the momentum going it is important to understand the logistics of the market so you can better connect with your prospects. For example, did you know that women make up more than 80 percent of the direct-selling industry? In fact, the majority of Associates at USANA are female. Be sure to incorporate this information and focus on women as you build your business.
Here are a few things you can emphasize as you tailor your prospecting:
- Empowerment—Women want the authority to act for themselves and the ability to influence others. USANA gives women the opportunity to operate their own businesses, allowing them to control their destiny and help those around them do the same.
- Details—Women love details, but leave the mundane information at the door. Only share the information that matters. USANA flyers provide the specifics they need to get going.
- Simplicity—Women are busy. They don’t have time for complex, complicated messages. Get to the point in a concise, professional manner with the Health & Freedom Presentation.
- Honesty—Women want to know the truth. Give it to them straight and candidly share your USANA story.
- Visuals—Women connect with images, so use more visuals and less text in your presentations. Share lifestyle shots and beauty images, and don’t forget to hand out samples.
- Fun—Women like to have a good time, so try not to be too serious. Share the USANA opportunity in an exciting, appealing way so they can see it is something they want to do long-term.
- Time—Women want the time and freedom they need to get everything done. Show them how a USANA business can free up their time so they can do the things they love.
- Financial Freedom—Women want to feel secure. Let them know how USANA can give them the financial freedom they deserve to break free from debt and live the life they’ve always wanted.
- Personal—Women like to be unique. USANA not only offers personalized nutritionals, but also allows them to custom-build their businesses to suit their individual schedules and personalities.
- Savings—Women love a good deal. Be sure to promote USANA’s latest specials, such as the Sensé™ Body Care Sample Pack sale going on now. Visit the shopping cart and stay up-to-date on all the product specials.
The USANA opportunity allows women to more fully live their lives while balancing their professional and personal needs. Be sure to tailor this message as you prospect to the women around you and let them see the limitless possibilities of USANA!