A Free Gift from USANA!
This April, USANA is offering a free Celavive® gift for new U.S. Associates who activate 1 or 3 Business Centers at enrollment. Get a glowing start—energize your team with this limited promotion.
Any new U.S. team member who generates 200 or 400 Sales Volume Points (SVP) to activate 1 or 3 Business Centers will receive a free Celavive gift at the time of new enrollment.
Starting April 1 through April 26, new U.S. Associates who activate 1 Business Center with a minimum of 200 SVP will receive a free Celavive Gentle Milk Cleanser.
And we’ll sweeten the deal.
New U. S. Associates who activate 3 Business Centers with a minimum of 400 SVP will receive: Gentle Milk Cleanser, Perfecting Toner, Replenishing Night Gel, and Hydrating Eye Essence.
Recognize the glowing potential of you and those around you as you share all life can be with USANA.
Pete and Dora Zdanis
Please contact us at email@example.com
or 610-316-8637 with any questions you may have.
If you are already working with a USANA Associate, please contact them for enrollment instructions.
Otherwise, please Click Here to get started with USANA and receive your free gift.
Saturday, March 30, 2019
A Free Gift from #USANA!
Monday, March 25, 2019
50 Ways to Grow Your USANA Business
Here are 50 ways how you can be in the top 10% of all USANA Associates worldwide. Go over this list carefully and be honest with yourself. You will notice it comes down to attitude. How can you benefit from this list? If you catch yourself not doing any of these 50 things, adopt them, use them the next time around. There are no shortcuts to success in our business. These are proven principles and are available for anyone that wants to succeed in USANA. Do not short-circuit these principles, rather integrate them into your daily routine and use them over and over again. Your success will then be automatic.
1. Use the products regularly.
2. Make a total commitment to your business for at least two years.
3. Sell yourself first on the company, the products and the marketing plan.
4. Spend 90% of your business time with prospects, Associates and customers.
5. Present your products and marketing plan personally to at least one person daily.
6. Let everyone know what business you are in. Advertise.
7. Make understanding people more important than product knowledge.
8. Duplicate yourself by making Associates independent of you.
9. Motivate your group monthly by offering recognition and other rewards for specific achievements.
10. Praise your team members’ accomplishments.
11. Mingle with top Associates and ask how they made it.
12. Be persistent. Only one out of twenty people you approach may get serious about the business.
13. Lead by example. Never stop recruiting, training or retailing.
14. Keep it simple. Do things others can easily duplicate and copy.
15. Keep in touch. Communicate by newsletter, meetings, weekly calls, post cards, voicemail, whatever you find is best for you. Pass on pertinent information immediately.
16. Conduct simple, brief and dramatic presentations. Facts tell, stories sell. It's better to show people how to succeed by example.
17. Listen 80% of the time, talk 20%. Say less to more people.
18. Satisfy all complaints immediately.
19. Concentrate on what you can do for your Associates, Preferred Customers and Retail Customers, not on your own profit.
20. Ask for referrals from your best customers.
21. Give customers more than they expect, everyone loves a free gift.
22. Develop at least 100 retail and/or wholesale preferred customers.
23. Provide one-day service.
24. Believe in your product so much that you know every person you talk to is going to buy from you.
25. Tell your customers how much you appreciate their business.
26. Don't accept 'no' as a final answer. Approach each prospect at least 12 times a year with new information.
27. Send customers and preferred clients monthly promotional information. Don't forget your
customers and don't let your customers forget you. Personal contact makes the difference.
28. Speak enthusiastically about your business and products.
29. Work on top priority projects that produce the highest returns.
30. Build your list of contacts daily while building your reputation.
31. Approach former top producers of no longer existing network marketing companies. They are always open.
32. Fit the needs of your prospects with the benefits of your product and your business opportunity.
33. Organize your files so you can locate any piece of information within 30 seconds. Time is really money.
34. Use an answering service and return all calls within 24 hours. Get a dedicated business cell phone for best service.
35. Set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals and do whatever is necessary to achieve them.
36. Subscribe to network marketing magazines and newsletters, and read personal
37. Listen to webinars, podcasts, CDs and DVDs on network marketing tips from top producers.
38. Do not pass negative rumors downline. Check the facts yourself.
39. Expand your business worldwide. Think big!
40. Tell your prospects what they are interested in knowing, not what you think they should
41. Spend money on things that will make you more money.
42. Schedule important tasks at the time of day when you are at your best.
43. Delegate. Do those things only that you can do.
44. Read biographies of successful people to be inspired by their lives.
45. Present business opportunity meetings and trainings regularly.
46. Plow your profits back into building your business. You are responsible for the success of your business.
47. Know that if others can do it so can you! Challenge yourself.
48. Set up a reward for reaching your goal and a penalty for falling short – (Risk & Reward).
49. Have so much fun in your business that others want to join you.
50. Be always driven to 'Do It Now!'
© 2019 - Zdanis USANA Power Team ® - All Rights Reserved
This article may only be copied, shared, distributed or otherwise reproduced in
its entirety, including this disclaimer and copyright authorization.
Pete Zdanis, Independent USANA Associate and Inaugural Foundation Executive
Web Site: www.petezdanis.com – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The earnings portrayed in this literature are not necessarily representative of the
income, if any, that a USANA Associate can or will earn through his or her
participation in the USANA compensation plan. These figures should not be
considered as guarantees or projections of your actual earnings or profits. Any
representation of guarantee of earnings would be misleading. Success with USANA
results only from successful sales efforts, which require hard work, diligence, and
leadership. Your success will depend on how effectively you exercise these qualities.
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Evil Secret Weapon - MLM/NetWork Marketing
Keith and Tom "Big Al" Schreiter here.
Evil secret weapon?
And it is deadly.
Our biggest competitor uses this against us. New networkers are powerless to fight this.
Don’t worry about competing companies. They are low-level competition.
Our biggest enemy is … procrastination.
It is so easy to "not make a decision." It takes no effort. We can delay our commitment to action forever. It sounds like this.
"I need to think it over."
"We will get back to you."
"I need to research this more."
"We are not ready to start yet."
"Let me ask my friends first."
"My spouse and I need to talk it over more."
"I haven’t had a chance to look at it yet."
"Is there a video or more information you could send?"
We hear these delays, give up, and hope we get a "Well, I tried my best" bonus from our company.
Companies don’t pay these bonuses in their compensation plan.
We only get paid for "yes" decisions.
An easy, rejection-free way to handle this is with a simple Level 2 close. If this does not work, we can always move up to higher levels of closing, all the way to Level 5.
Here is the close. Just say these nine words:
"So, what is going to be easier for you?"
Then, we will give our prospects two options.
Option #1: Continue life as it is. Yes, that is making a decision not to do anything. But, notice that this is a decision.
Option #2: Take action on our message. This would be a decision to buy or join.
Here is that close in action:
"So, what is going to be easier for you? To continue fighting traffic every day for the rest of your working career? Or, to get started tonight to begin the countdown to firing your boss, so that you can work out of your home?"
No more procrastination. Our prospects must decide if they want to take no action, give up hope, and resign themselves to a lifetime of miserable commuting in traffic … or to take action now, so that they will have a different future.
Easy. No rejection. Done.
Want more examples?
* "So what is going to be easier for you? To feel embarrassed that you are paying the highest electricity rates on your street? Or for us to spend five minutes online now to set up your discount?"
* "So what is going to be easier for you? To continue dieting, exercising, eating funny foods, and watching the weight come back? Or, to drink our weight-loss protein shake every morning, and never have to worry about dieting again?"
Is network marketing a numbers game? No.
If we don’t know what to say, unlimited numbers won’t help. We could buy leads until we are bankrupt.
Of course, we do have to talk to some people. Hiding behind our computer monitor at home while playing Internet games is a bad plan.
Instead of wasting time saying the wrong things, let’s learn the skills of our profession. Why? Because most people already want what we have to offer. They just don’t like how we are currently describing it.
We can get better.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)