March 2015 - Leader Information
1. Reset Challenge The Reset Nation Challenge is going strong. So far, the U.S. participants have lost almost 8,000 pounds so far!! Remember the current Reset Nation Challenge is in full swing and will be running through March 29, 2015. There is still time for you and your team to opt-in and participate!
Entering is easy. Simply visit the Reset Nation website and opt in at http://www.resetnationchallenge.com.
Plus, we have tools to get you going. Be sure to visit Communication Edge for all tools. The Communication Edge can be found by clicking the My Business tab on the HUB.
2. Success on the High Seas Have you or your team members opted-in for the Success on the High Seas? If not, there is still time for you and your team to opt-in. What does it mean by ³opt-in²? USANA allows all Associates to work towards achieving our yearly incentive trip. By opting-in you are simply alerting USANA you are working towards the trip, so we can track your progress and alert you when you have reached certain milestones. However, you MUST Opt-in in order to win the trip.
Success on the High Seas allows you and your team the opportunity to spend time in the sun and have fun with the USANA family. Over the remaining 18 weeks of the qualification period, we will be sending out a customized email to those Associates who have opted-in to show progress and help you and your teams plan for the rest of the qualification period.
To participate you must opt in. Once you opt in we will track your growth in Commission Volume Points (CVP) from July 5, 2014, to July 3, 2015. We will compare that to your CVP growth over the previous year, July 6, 2013 to July 4, 2014.
*All details for events or promotions are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.
3. Dr. Oz Show Business Plan and Timelines Now that USANA is Trusted Partner and Sponsor of the Doctor Oz Show, you have an amazing opportunity to grow your business and create brand awareness. To help you promote the opportunity, each month USANA will be creating a Business Plan related to the content on the upcoming Dr. Oz Show that you can use to know where tools are, have speaking points about what is going to be featured on the show, and have a timeline for your marketing purposes with suggested activities. Look for this tool coming up in the Newsletter, Rotating Story, and on the Tips and Tools page on the Hub.
Conference Calls and Webinars:
We have a great line up of ongoing Conference Calls and Webinars for March:
1. Motivational Monday Webinar (for all associates to attend)
Mondays 8:30am 9:00am MST
2. Health & Freedom Presentation (for all associates & guests to attend)
Wednesdays 7:00pm 7:30pm MST
3. Business 101 Webinar (for all associates to attend)
1st Wednesday of the month
8:00pm 10:00pm MST
4. Going for Gold Webinar (for Achievers through Silver Directors to attend)
March 23, 2015
5. (for all associates to attend)
March 17, 2015
Scheduled Speakers: Ali Ray, Gold Director; Stacy Harmer, Emerald Director
Topic: How SWEET leaders have applied lesson from the retreat to their business
(for all associates to attend)
March 18, 2015
Scheduled Speakers: Lori Truman, Vice President of United States Field Development; Ashley Collins, Executive Director of Public Relations & Social Media; Amy Haran, Executive Director of Communications
Topic: Business Tools, Timelines, and Strategies that you can use today in promoting your business with USANA being a Trusted Partner and Sponsor of the Dr. Oz Show.
1. High Performance Summit will be held Thursday and Friday April 23 & 24, 2015, It¹s the perfect place for you to learn how to develop the next generation of leaders.
Up and coming leaders need to achieve the rank of Gold by April 17th in order to be able to attend the entire High Performance Summit.
*Beginning 2/27/15 thru 3/7/15 USANA will be giving an exclusive invitation for new Directors, Bronze Directors, and Silver Directors (new rank advancement since Convention 2014) to attend the Friday, April 24th Eric Worre training at High Performance Summit. There are only 300 of these exclusive tickets available on a first come, first serve basis. Ticket price will be $129 and include admission to Friday¹s training and the U.S National Celebration on Saturday, April 25.
On 3/9/15 if there are additional tickets available all U.S. based Directors, Bronze Directors, and Silver Directors will be eligible to purchase the $129 ticket for Friday¹s Eric Worre training and the Saturday U.S National Celebration while ticket supplies last.
Eligible Associates must call Customer Service in order to purchase their $129 ticket.
2. U.S. National Celebration Gala, on Friday evening April 24, 2015, will be your chance to join USANA¹s management team in recognizing the U.S. Field¹s achievements and successes. This recognition is exclusive to the entire U.S Market and will be your chance to be celebrated by your peers.
3. U.S. National Celebration The 2015 U.S. National Celebration brings many words to mind: training, team bonding, awards, gala, business-building tips, and incredible speakers. The Celebration will be held Saturday, April 25, 2015.
Mark your calendar, and don¹t miss this week of exciting events!
· High Performance Summit Thursday and Friday, April 23 & 24, 2015
· U.S. National Celebration Gala Evening of Friday, April 24, 2015
· U.S. National Celebration Saturday, April 25, 2015
When: April 23 - 25, 2015
Where: Red Rock Hotel
11011 West Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89135
4. Leadership Summit - Upcoming Leadership Summit Event Dates for the Americas and Europe. In order to qualify you or your team must be Gold Director or below, have not attended a Gold Retreat or another Leadership Summit, and average 600 CVP over any 13 week period with a cap at 800 per week:
May 710, 2015
*Must finalize qualification by April 3, 2015
October 14, 2015
*Must finalize qualification by July 3, 2015
November 58, 2015
*Must finalize qualification by October 2, 2015
5. Doctors Are In Tour We are currently in the planning stages for the upcoming Doctors Are In Tour. We will be visiting many locations throughout the United States from May 2 May 16, 2015. This tour will feature events in English, Spanish or Chinese. Doctors Are In Tour is a guest-focused tour that will feature some of our incredible doctors and scientists. They will focus on why the importance of supplementation, why USANA, and the USANA Difference. Details for this tour will be available on the hub at the beginning of April.
6. International Convention We are currently in the planning stages for the upcoming Doctors Are In Tour. We will be visiting many locations throughout the United States from May 2 May 16, 2015. This tour will feature events in English, Spanish or Chinese. Doctors Are In Tour is a guest-focused tour that will feature some of our incredible doctors and scientists. They will focus on why the importance of supplementation, why USANA, and the USANA Difference. Details for this tour will be available on the hub at the beginning of April.
*All details and registration for events are located on the Contest and Events tab on the HUB and they are listed in the HUB Event Calendar.