Please read the following article by Tom “Big Al” Schreiter, then click on www.zdanisweblinks.com
But they are not doing anything …
When new distributors join, how many professional network marketing skills do they have? Zero.
What do new distributors have? A desire to build a business … and a whole lot of issues and problems. : )
And then we complain, “My new distributors aren’t doing anything!”
Instead of complaining, we need to help them get started. We should ask ourselves if we provided at least a few skills or mindsets. For example:
* Did we write down, word-for-word, exactly what to say to their prospects over the telephone? Or did we just say, "Oh, I don’t know exactly what to say. They are your friends. Do your best."
* Did we take away their fear of selling? Their fear of rejection? And give them the words to say to prevent negative feedback from their prospects?
* Did we write down, word-for-word, exactly what to say to their prospects to overcome the price objection?
* Did we write down, word-for-word, exactly what to say to get their prospects to join now?
* Did we write down, word-for-word, exactly what to say to the most common objections they would face?
We must do our part first. We have to start our new team members with at least the minimum number of skills they will need when they start.
Tom "Big Al" Schreiter