Why USANA, Why Now?
At USANA Health Sciences our mission is to develop and provide the highest quality, science-based health products, distributed internationally through network marketing, creating a rewarding financial opportunity for our Independent Associates, shareholders and employees.
In the last 10 years the number of home-based businesses has increased 20 times to over 30 million operations. USANA is attracting people from all walks of life and in international markets across the globe who have been able to build USANA businesses that generate great earning potential. Whether you want to earn a part- or full-time income, USANA is a vehicle that can help make that desire a reality.
Why USANA, Why Now?
Timing - Seventy-six million baby boomers are aging, and they are looking for products that make them look and feel better. USANA is poised to help you meet this demand by offering quality products in a growing nutrition market.
Experience - Don’t have any experience at running your own business? Don’t worry, USANA Does! The company began operations in September of 1992. USANA has passed the pioneering stage where many new companies fail, and is currently entering the momentum stage where fortunes are created.
Credibility - World-class athletes, best-selling authors, motivational speakers, and experienced business professionals have already joined forces with USANA. USANA’s Scientific Advisory Council, on-staff Ph.D.s, Physicians, and Distributor force include many highly-respected business and health care leaders who are recognized as the best in their industries. They offer credibility to greatly enhance your business-building efforts, and give you the assurance that USANA truly is the chance of a lifetime.
Top 10 Benefits of Owning a Business
- Be Your Own Boss - You set your hours. Work where you want, when you want, part time or full time.
- Work at Home - No commute or rush hour traffic. Live where you want to live…your business moves with you. Spend more time with your family.
- Great Income Potential - You are paid what you’re worth. You decide how much you earn.
- Available for Everyone - No previous experience necessary. Training is provided, allowing you to earn as you learn…regardless of age, sex, race, or education.
- Immediate Income - Earnings can come your first week with a realistic opportunity to earn an above-average income every week.
- Lasting Income - You can build a successful income-generating business that can last a lifetime.
- No Franchise Fees or Royalties - No fees. Minimal overhead. No need to rent an office or buy expensive equipment.
- No Employees - No employee-related hassle or paperwork.
- Significant Potential Tax Benefits - Legally save thousands of dollars with home-based business deductions*.
- Live as You Please - Freedom at last. Travel and spend time with your family. You control your time and lifestyle.
USANA is not engaged in rendering tax, legal, accounting, or professional services. If tax or legal advice is required, please seek the services of a tax or legal advisor.
*Income Disclaimer – US Dollars
$93,000 is the average yearly income for an established, full-time USANA Associate. $24,500 is the annual average of those who earned as little as one commission check each month. Total includes all earnings from the Compensation Plan, Leadership Bonus, Matching Bonus, contests, and incentives. Calculations based on earnings for fiscal year 2009. Figures should not be considered as guarantees or projections of actual earnings, which result only from consistent, successful sales efforts. To be considered in a rank’s earnings, Associates must have earned checks at a median rank for at least 20 weeks. According to results from an in-house survey taken between 2004 and 2006, the primary reason 17% of USANA independent business owners join the company is to improve their financial future. 21% of that group earns a check at least once a month. Of those whose primary reason is to earn enough to replace a full-time income, 90% have been Associates for at least one year and 57% are full-time Gold Directors and above. The number of Gold Directors and above who have maxed at least 1 Business Center during the year equals less than 1% of all Associates. Those earning as little as one check a month equal approximately 3% of all Associates. If you include all 165,710 with the title of Associate, which includes Associates not actively building a business (acting as wholesale buyers), Associates who just joined, (as little as one day), and those who are just beginning to build their customer base, the average yearly income is still $616.71 with nearly one in three earning a check. To date, USANA has more than 140 Associates who are lifetime Million Dollar Club members.