Monday, October 14, 2013

The Social Security Story

- by Tom "Big Al" Schreiter




Imagine you and I are both 85 years old. One day I come up to you and I say: 

"Hey, did you get your Social Security check yet?"


And you say:


"Huh?"


So I repeat the question and say:


"Did you get your Social Security check in the mail this month?"


You frown and say:


"Social Security check? What is that?"


I explain:


"You know about the Social Security check, don't you? It's the check the government gives you every month just for being old. Once you turn 65 years old, you fill out a little form and the Government sends you a check every month just for being old."


You say:


"Oh no! I didn't know about it. And here I am, 85 years old, and for the last 20 years I could have been getting all that extra money. I just missed out on 240 checks of free money from the government!"


So how would you feel if that happened to you? Pretty bad. No one told you that you could have been getting those checks. 


And how would you feel if I said this?


"Oh, I'm sorry. I knew about these checks all the time. I guess I just never bothered to tell you about them over the last 20 years. I thought maybe you wouldn't be interested in getting that free money from the government."


You would be mad! Really mad! 


That is why we must tell everyone we know that we do network marketing everyday but we just don't get paid for it. They don't know this, and they don't know how to collect the check. 


Then, if they are interested in picking up that extra check, they can ask us for details. 


We don't want one of our friends to come back to us five years, 10 years or 20 years later and say, "Why didn't you tell me that I was already doing network marketing every day, but that I just wasn't getting paid for it? What kind of a friend are you to withhold that kind of information? I could have been getting extra paychecks every month!"


Tom “Big Al” Schreiter - www.fortunenow.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment