Saturday, July 10, 2010

Insubordinate - Free 40 Page E-Book by Seth Godin!


 Insubordinate - Free 40 Page E-Book by Seth Godin

What’s the opposite of insubordinate? I guess it’s subordinate.

Which is better, I wonder. Is it preferred to do exactly what you’re told, to be clearly subordinate to the system, to the boss, to the short term demands of the organization--or are we better off doing the right thing instead?

As I think about the insubordinate people I’ve worked with over the last few decades, the answer is really clear to me.

I’ve written a personal addendum to Linchpin. Here it is, it's a free PDF. Insubordinate is a 40 page ebook, feel free to share. I couldn’t possibly include all the linchpins I’ve worked with over the years, but I think you’ll find that many of the examples in the ebook resonate.

Enjoy. 
Seth Godin




No comments:

Post a Comment